Apps by Dharma Raj Tharu

 

Welcome to My Wallpaper App Collection – Designed for Football Fans and Wallpaper Lovers

Hi everyone! 👋

My name is Dharma Raj Tharu, and I'm an independent Android app developer from Nepal who enjoys creating simple, fast, and high-quality wallpaper apps for people around the world.

Over the past few years, I've been working on apps that focus on one simple goal: helping users find beautiful wallpapers that are easy to browse, download, and set on their phones.

Instead of creating one app with thousands of mixed wallpapers, I prefer building dedicated wallpaper apps for different themes so fans can quickly find exactly what they love.

My Most Popular Apps

Cristiano Ronaldo Wallpaper

If you're a fan of Cristiano Ronaldo, this app is made for you.

It includes hundreds of carefully selected HD and 4K wallpapers featuring Ronaldo from different clubs, national team moments, training sessions, celebrations, and iconic photographs. I regularly add new wallpapers so the collection continues to grow.

Whether you're a long-time CR7 supporter or simply enjoy football wallpapers, this app offers a clean and simple experience without unnecessary complications.

Lamine Yamal Wallpaper

Lamine Yamal has quickly become one of football's most exciting young stars.

This wallpaper app is dedicated to his amazing journey and includes a growing collection of high-quality wallpapers that capture his performances and memorable moments.

As new photos become available, I continue updating the app with fresh wallpapers for fans.

More Wallpaper Apps

Besides football wallpapers, I've also developed several other wallpaper collections, including:

  • Pdf Merge , Split & Compress

  • Scanopdf : Notes to Pdf Maker

  • NatureScape : Swap Jigsaw Puzzle

Every app is designed with the same philosophy:

  • High-quality wallpaper collection

  • Easy-to-use interface

  • Fast performance

  • Regular updates

  • Simple browsing experience

Why I Build These Apps

I started creating Android apps because I enjoy designing useful applications that people actually use every day.

Seeing users from different countries download my apps, leave positive reviews, and use the wallpapers on their devices motivates me to keep improving and creating new apps.

Every update is based on making the apps smoother, faster, and more enjoyable.

Explore All My Apps

If you'd like to see all of my Android apps, you can visit my Google Play developer page here:

Google Play Developer Page:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Dharma+raj+Tharu

You'll find all of my latest wallpaper apps and future projects in one place.

Thank You

Thank you for visiting my blog and supporting my work.

Whether you've downloaded one app or several, I truly appreciate every user who chooses my applications.

I'll continue adding new wallpapers, improving existing apps, and building more useful Android applications in the future.

Happy customizing, and enjoy your wallpapers!

— Dharma Raj Tharu

Comments